Pages

You can find out more about missionary work and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints here: www.mormon.org/values/missionary-work

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Travel Plans...

I got set apart this evening by President Michael Gray of the Menifee California Stake.

Elder Wilcox and President Gray (Menifee California Stake)
after being set apart.

Elder Wilcox and Bishop Stephens (Menifee Lakes Ward)

Bags are packaged and headed to the airport.  Flight leaves at midnight!

Love you all, love those that send letters and packages more!   My current address will always be posted here - but waiting until I figure some things out before posting my first address.

Everthing I own for the next two years - can be found in these three bags...
well and in my suit pocket.  I got me some gummy worms in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment